Time and Motion in Scale Format

Just doing things my way.

Saturday 16 July 2011

RAF Waddington Static Park and the BBMF

                                                                RAF WADDINGTON
                                                       STATIC LINE UP AND THE BBMF

During my stay at Waddington i took the time to view the static park.Lower on number than previous years for obvious reasons.But what lacked in numbers certainly made up for in the wow factor for me.Typhoons from Germany and Italy were a big plus.And my old mate the Puma was a nice bonus having worked on these in the 80's and 90's in Belize and Northern Ireland.I do wish someone would do a nice 1/48th one.

I have also included the BBMF which is a right thing to do in any ones book.

As per normal images below with narratives.

PA474 Lancaster B1 of the BBMF

The mighty KDC10 of the RNAF

The lovely Lyndsay and friend.

Puma refueling point

Puma HC1 of 33 Sqn RAF Benson

Bryza from Poland

36 Stormo Typhoon from Italy


JG73 Typhoon from Laage Germany


Note the intake covers for JG73

My new mates from JG73 featuring LT Marco on the left.Marco used to fly  theTornado at Lechfeld and has been flying the Typhoon for a year now on JG73. 

Yours truly "The lardy bloke in the middle"

Swordfish

LF363 Hurricane IIC of the BBMF 

No comments:

Post a Comment